Blueprint and Implement an Integrated Automation and Autonomics strategy for ‘Business Waste’ & ‘IT Waste’ elimination for your enterprise.
Define Integrated Automation & Autonomics strategy for Business Goals
- Roughly mere 16 % of global companies have implemented a formal Process Automation, Autonomics and Cognitive platforms strategy. (ISG 2017 Momentum Report Sep 2017)
- Most of the companies are reliant on their IT service providers for advice, who offer autonomics services in silos e.g. Process Automation or infrastructure only or applications only. Their primary focus is merely headcount reduction and/or IT estate rationalization.
- The focus of automation is to improve priority business process cycle times and provide a real-time pre-emptive alert mechanism before bottlenecks occur. This reduces ‘Business Waste’
- Connecting (Integrating) prioritized business processes with the underlying components of applications and infrastructure and automating the
‘end-to-end’ stack will deliver real Return on Investment, increase Business Agility, eliminate waste in IT operations (IT Waste) and business operations (Business Waste).
Gains from eliminating Business Waste can be more than 10 times more than of IT Waste.
- Nable IT with its superior expertise adopts a holistic approach to automation and autonomics by taking a business process ‘down’ view by creating an end to end Automation Blueprint for an enterprise and Program Manage the same to deliver the business objectives.
Scope of Services
Conduct an internal gap analysis within the client’s delivery units (people, process, and tools)
- Baseline the outcomes desired
- Benchmark these outcomes with published research data
- Build vs Buy analysis
- Blueprint , develop the architecture and build in-scope automation suite in collaboration with Nable IT’s R&D incubation centre, partners and client teams
- Train and reskill select IT teams of the client on applications of Al, machine learning and more specifically of the automation suite developed
- Program manage the full lifecycle as above